About us

All Social channels of are the free community platforms where we help UAE Expats by providing informative and important articles about UAE Law and Immigration updates.

We also guide businesses, local residents and tourists to make their stay easy, comfortable as well as memorable in UAE by providing them legal information about UAE Labour Law, Immigration announcements, UAE News and Life Updates.

Please note that we are NOT THE OFFICIAL representative of UAE Ministry but the unofficial resource of UAE Expats where they come to read about UAE Life updates.

To contact official Ministry Website, please visit

Our official channels are:


  1. I have oversty fine sir pls I want remove my fine I want make new visa

  2. I want check my emirates id fine

  3. I am currently in UAE and got a job. My company is processing my visa, but they inform me that my visa cannot be processed because "The person has a valid work permit/work card at another facility" my old contact with my previous company is still active. But i have got all settlements from my previous company in Dec 2020 and same time i had left UAE and my visa is expired.

    1. Visa expiry is not enough, you should cancel your previous labour card from MOHRE and residence visa from immigration (ICP UAE or Amer for Dubai). Contact your company or call mohre to get it cancel asap. Thank You